[OT] Re: Fedora vs openSUSE

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 21 00:21:39 UTC 2011

> > I think the first inappropriate post belongs to Mr.
> Zeitler.  Putting
> > his quote at the start of every message is equivalent
> to:
> -=-
>
> 2 things that make this country so great are;
>
>   freedom of speech.
>
>   freedom of religious belief.
>

> are you against our constitution?

Seems the government is :(  Patriot Act!  Bin Laden is apparently dead, US Navy Seals ran
# rm -rf /bin/laden

now that matter is taken care of, can we repeal patriot act?

> granted, this is a fedora tech support list, but where do
> you believe
> red hat would be without our constitution?

Constitution has no reference to direct or indirect to red hat/fedora or other Linux/GNU/Linux Distribution right?  If I am wrong please point me to where it is?

> what you wrote is your belief and your right to do so, just
> as it is
> zeitler's right to.
>
> --

Everyone has rights, some just have more than others :(

People have right to post almost anything that they want, there are some exceptions and some things that are way from Left Field.

e^{i\pi} + 1 = 0;
religions, worst damnation of mankind;
"If 386BSD had been available when I started on Linux, Linux would probably never had happened." Linus Torvalds

Now question, which one of the above statements/signatures would be inappropriate here?

As for the original question, many folks have provided excellent answers and the OP has the right to decide for (him|her)self which one or ones he/she would try out.

Regards,

Antonio