[OT] Re: Fedora vs openSUSE

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 21 01:17:04 UTC 2011

On 12/21/2011 12:21 AM, Antonio Olivares wrote:
<>

>> are you against our constitution?

> Seems the government is :(  Patriot Act!  Bin Laden is apparently dead, US
> Navy Seals ran
> # rm -rf /bin/laden
-=-

the "USA PATRIOT Act" is not against our constitution.

it *is* against _terrorism_.

> now that matter is taken care of, can we repeal patriot act?
-=-

i hope never. it is needed and should stay in place.

>> granted, this is a fedora tech support list, but where do
>> you believe
>> red hat would be without our constitution?
>>
> Constitution has no reference to direct or indirect to red hat/fedora or
> other Linux/GNU/Linux Distribution right?  If I am wrong please point me
> to where it is?
-=-

if the U.S.A. was without the "United States Constitution", would we have
computers? would we have had unix and now linux? would we have this fedora
tech support list?

would you and i be corresponding? i do not believe so.

> Everyone has rights, some just have more than others :(
-=-

not so much with this list as it is with others.

> People have right to post almost anything that they want, there are some
> exceptions and some things that are way from Left Field.
-=-

true. yet we/some still respond. negatively and positively.

> --------------------
> e^{i\pi} + 1 = 0;
> religions, worst damnation of mankind;
> "If 386BSD had been available when I started on Linux, Linux would
> probably never had happened." Linus Torvalds
> --------------------
>
> Now question, which one of the above statements/signatures would be
> inappropriate here?
-=-

by etiquette guide lines, none of them.

without the "United States Constitution", all of them.

> As for the original question, many folks have provided excellent answers
> and the OP has the right to decide for (him|her)self which one or ones
> he/she would try out.
-=-

this has been pointed out many times to op, and in reply to his/her/it's
many personae.

yet, he/she/it continues to ask.

--

peace out.

tc.hago,

.

*please reply "plain text" only. "html text" are deleted*

****
**
**
**