[OT] Re: Fedora vs openSUSE

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 21 06:12:47 UTC 2011

<>

> Your email address says absolutely nothing about your nationality,
-=-

my nationality is American, living United States of America. in respect
that Canadians are Americans living in Canada. just as Mexicans are
Americans living in Mexico.

i have never understood why Americans are just Americans with out
distinction as to what part.

my ancestry is Greek and Scotch-Irish.

> and is only loosely correlated with your location.
-=-

if they really wanted to know, they could check my ip address. :-)

while yours, on the other hand, tends to have a miss leading to it.

}> From: Patrick O'Callaghan <pocallaghan at gmail.com>

where 192.168.1.8 would tend to indicate your router interface.

190.200.176.238 may be part of your lan.

yet it identifies as;

  CANTV Servicios, Venezuela
  VE-CSVE-LACNIC
  Ram�n Cabello
  Segunda Avenida de los Palos Grandes, 000, Entre Av. Fr
  1060 - Caracas - MI
  VE

your message id shows 'bree.homelinux.com'
which is hosted by;

 Hostmaster, DynDNS  hostmaster at dyndns.com
 Dynamic Network Services, Inc.
 150 Dow St.
 Manchester, NH 03101
 US

with an email address from gmail.com

so, just where you are could be a 'toss up'. :-)

> I can't image why you would think that, nor can I imagine why it would
> matter.
-=-

it was not you and i realize such after sending. and as you say, it
really does not matter.

> My comment was meant to apply to the members of the list, not
> just myself.
-=-

understood.

> I'm afraid the "mouse" epithet is over my head.
-=-

just a comment used when a singular person repeatedly, tho you did not,
uses term 'we', and was intended jokingly. being that you are not familiar
with term, you would not catch it.

--

peace out.

tc.hago,

.

*please reply "plain text" only. "html text" are deleted*

****
**
**
**