[OT] Re: Fedora vs openSUSE

Paul Allen Newell pnewell at cs.cmu.edu
Wed Dec 21 07:04:50 UTC 2011

On 12/20/2011 10:58 PM, Rameshwar Kr. Sharma wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 11:42 AM, g<geleem at bellsouth.net>  wrote:
>
>> i have never understood why Americans are just Americans with out
>> distinction as to what part.
>> my ancestry is Greek and Scotch-Irish.
> I guess these are technical lists and anything you say for Americans,
> this is not the right place, I assume you are a bit more confused with
> you life, so putting any frustration here itself.
>
> Further you are impersonating me to someone else, I don't know what is
> your intention but I asked the question here to get some good answers
> like many persons here have suggested, but you seem more to be a troll
> who is interested in other topics, and starting a debate which serves
> no purpose to the mailing lists of Fedora, so I hope you please
>
> Further, please guys, if I am wrong, let me know! Thanks. And God Bless Ram.

Be careful on your judgments ... this list sometimes goes off-topic
without declaring it and it is best to give the benefit of the doubt
until a one-on-one offends. I wish the list would stay on focus, but I
also wish people would use turn signals when driving and have adjusted
to the reality that I am wishing on a star .. and all I care about is
not having an accident.