Dovecot problem

Andy Blanchard zocalo at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 08:12:41 UTC 2011

On 21 December 2011 07:56, Mike Chambers <mike at miketc.net> wrote:

> Also check out /etc/dovecot/conf.d as there are bunches of scripts in
> there that can be changed as well.  You don't copy them or add their
> contents to anything.  Just edit the file, save it and restart dovecot.

This is most likely it.  The last update on Fedora caught me on the hop
because it disabled non-secure protocols by default and I hadn't moved one
of the clients over to an encrypted connection.  If Centos has pushed the
same update, you'll need to either use IMAPS or add an "address = *" line
to the "inet_listener imap" section in "/etc/dovecot/conf.d/10-master.conf"

Regards,

--
Andy

The only person to have all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe