[OT] Re: Fedora vs openSUSE

Patrick O'Callaghan pocallaghan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 11:57:06 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-12-21 at 06:12 +0000, g wrote:
> On 12/21/2011 03:36 AM, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> <>
>
> > Your email address says absolutely nothing about your nationality,
> -=-
>
> my nationality is American, living United States of America. in respect
> that Canadians are Americans living in Canada. just as Mexicans are
> Americans living in Mexico.

I wasn't asking, just making a point.

> i have never understood why Americans are just Americans with out
> distinction as to what part.

Let's not go there. It's a good way to pass the time with a few beers,
but never produces any useful result.

> my ancestry is Greek and Scotch-Irish.

Mine is Irish and I have the sunburn to prove it.

> > and is only loosely correlated with your location.
> -=-
>
> if they really wanted to know, they could check my ip address. :-)

Your IP address is not necessarily constant. And if you want to mask it
you can use TOR, but we're getting way OT now.

poc