Fedora vs openSUSE

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 21 13:15:50 UTC 2011

> Microsoft...
>
> >> I really didn't understand this sentence and its
> hidden (may be) meaning.
>
> > Opensuses' 'agreement' with Microsoft
>
> > http://www.suse.com/company/press/2011/7/microsoft-and-suse-renew-successful-interoperability-agreement.html
>
> > necessarily imposes limitations (theoretical if not
> actual) on its development
> > ('intellectual property concerns')
>
> Oh I see, this is really amazing. So should I not use
> openSUSE because
> of this deal? Thanks.
> --

This is entirely up to you :)  You decide.  If you like OpenSUSE, use it.  Deals of sleeping with the devil by M$ should not discourage you right?

If you are on users list at fedoraproject, why not Fedora?  This community is for Fedora users, not OpenSUSE.  But you decide which version of linux you want to use.

Regards,

Antonio