Fedora vs openSUSE

Marko Vojinovic vvmarko at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 03:11:04 UTC 2011

On Thursday 22 December 2011 09:35:59 Ed Greshko wrote:
> On 12/22/2011 09:05 AM, Marko Vojinovic wrote:
> > // And now the *real* flame wars will begin... Me ducks for cover,
> > smiling in a diabolic way... //
>
> Does that mean you are openly admitting to status of "troll"?  :-) :-)

Nah, that wouldn't be a challenge. :-D The main thing I was trying was to get
*others* to label me as a troll, so that I could obtain my deserved place on
this list alongside with some other Great Trolls, but unfortunately I failed
every time.

I'm more like a troll wannabe, but never actually making the cut. ;-) What can
I do, my trolling skills just aren't good enough for people on this list...
They seem to see through my intentions, and refuse to grant me with a genuine
troll label, no matter how hard I try to convince them that I deserve it. ;-)

But thanks for the thought, it encourages me to keep trying. :-D

Best, :-)
Marko