Clean Installs are Remarkable

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Thu Dec 22 03:28:41 UTC 2011

On 12/21/2011 07:06 PM, Fedora User wrote:
> It has been awhile and I was unaware of the many advances that
> developers have made in installation. It has never been this easy,
> intuitive and fast.

That's good to know.  Even if I manage to get this desktop cleaned up
and working, I'm considering saving up enough money to upgrade to a new
mobo.  (This one's been working for about eight years, now, and is
showing its limitations.)  When I do, there's no reason not to get one
with enough RAM to need a 64 bit system, meaning, of course, a clean
install.  Hearing how easy it is is very good news.