Fedora vs openSUSE

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Thu Dec 22 03:56:12 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-12-22 at 03:11 +0000, Marko Vojinovic wrote:
> On Thursday 22 December 2011 09:35:59 Ed Greshko wrote:
> > On 12/22/2011 09:05 AM, Marko Vojinovic wrote:
> > > // And now the *real* flame wars will begin... Me ducks for cover,
> > > smiling in a diabolic way... //
> >
> > Does that mean you are openly admitting to status of "troll"?  :-) :-)
> Nah, that wouldn't be a challenge. :-D The main thing I was trying was to get
> *others* to label me as a troll, so that I could obtain my deserved place on
> this list alongside with some other Great Trolls, but unfortunately I failed
> every time.
it would be pretty hard to 'out troll' Marcel/Gilpel. Then there was the
troll king, Karl and if his was intentional, well... then he had a
tremendous gift. The highest you could ever achieve would be 3rd place
all time and it seems obvious that you lack the inner rage to qualify.

believed to be clean.