ipv6

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Thu Dec 22 07:04:14 UTC 2011

On 12/22/2011 02:59 PM, Tim wrote:
> On Wed, 2011-12-21 at 19:00 +0000, nullv at gmx.com wrote:
>> replying from my phone BB OS 5 doesn't let you interleave or bottom
>> post
> I don't believe you.  Are you seriously expecting us to believe that you
> have no way to reposition the cursor?

Well, I don't have a BB.  But, I can tell you that with a certain UA on
Android you do have to "know" to click on the "pencil" icon containing
the original text before you can put your cursor there to edit it and do
"proper" replies.  Maybe the BB has a similar non-intuitive interface?

fools. -- Douglas Adams in "Mostly Harmless