Buy an SSD now, or wait?

Christopher Svanefalk christopher.svanefalk at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 18:10:16 UTC 2011

Sounds good Michael, but with the pace the technology and the market is
advancing right now, don't you think it will give much better returns to
wait at least another year with buying one? Not to wait forever, but just a
bit more to let the technology benefit from all the advancement that is
likely to come now that SSDs are approaching mainstream status...after
that, I think additional developments will offer marginal improvements.