/var/log/messages

Claude Jones cjoneslists at tehogeeservices.com
Thu Dec 22 18:44:25 UTC 2011

On 12/22/2011 1:20 PM, Joe Zeff wrote:
> On 12/22/2011 01:03 AM, T.C. Hollingsworth wrote:
>> The fact that it's not being enabled in practice is definitely a bug,
>> and someone experiencing this should file it.
>
> Done: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/post_bug.cgi
>
> I'd appreciate anybody else on the list finding this adding comments to
> the bug to show that it's not just an isolated issue. And, if I find
> that my laptop's also affected, I'll add a comment for that as well.

I tried, but your link just took me into the login page; I logged in and
then I got an error saying "You must specify a product first" - Tried a
second time, but only got a blank bug reporting page ready to be filled
in - no trace in all of this of your bug report - actually, looking at
your link, I see why - it's not a link to any particular bug report

--
Claude Jones Brunswick, MD, USA