Listings Question About Ping

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Fri Dec 23 01:30:23 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-12-22 at 17:10 -0800, jdow wrote:

> Now THAT one is indeed a borken specification in the ls colorization code.
> Blinking anything makes me want to find the person who perpetrated it and
> wreck unimaginable havoc upon his soon to be cooling body.
>
> {^_^}   and about this one, I'm only about 10% kidding.
----
I find it extremely useful to have my attention drawn to the fact that
this linked file is broken so the flashing seems entirely useful. The
colorization is less interesting to me and very painful if I try to use
white on black terminals (so I don't).

I think you could probably find more suitable targets for your latent
maniacal tendencies.

Craig

believed to be clean.