Was Fedora vs openSUSE now -exageration extraordinaire

Rameshwar Kr. Sharma mathsrealworld at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 05:34:47 UTC 2011

On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 11:42 PM, g <geleem at bellsouth.net> wrote:

> the pot calling the kettle black. very topical of a troll.

> i am not the one who has been trolling this list.

While most the persons here are helpful and suggesting but I have so
far, seen only you to come into the war and fight, shame on you!
Whether you call yourself 'g' or 'G' (whatever that meant, lol), but
you seem to be a foolish person.

> i have tried to help you, but you got angry. you got angry at another
> and insulted them.

I don't know when you tried to help me, you seem to be equally mad also.

> in one of your persona's, i suggested you to do something, which you
> did as yourself. and as yourself, you repeat what you asked in your
> personae. then as yourself, you are given same answers that where
> told to your persona's. only difference this round is that you
> finally agree that what you where told before is good.

You need to go to psychiatric, I assume.

> what makes you even worse, is you use a sockpuppet.

I presume that you are disturbed with some personal issues in your
life, so saying such things in the list, may God bless you.