Listings Question About Ping

Paul Allen Newell pnewell at cs.cmu.edu
Fri Dec 23 07:37:30 UTC 2011

On 12/22/2011 11:26 PM, Joe Zeff wrote:

> If you find anything you think the rest of us might find interesting
> and can describe without blowing your stack let us know.  And, if
> enough of us don't like it, maybe we can get it changed.

I will post after I dig ... assuming I get my machine back (otherwise, I
throw in the towel and live in XP land until I can save enough to buy
another x86_64 beast ... thank God its not Vista or Win7)

As for describing without blowing my stack, my problem is usually being
verbose for the sake of verbosity ...

Thanks,
Paul