Was Fedora vs openSUSE now -exageration extraordinaire

夜神 岩男 supergiantpotato at yahoo.co.jp
Fri Dec 23 13:18:30 UTC 2011

On 12/23/2011 10:02 PM, g wrote:

> On 12/23/2011 12:15 PM, Rameshwar Kr. Sharma wrote:
>> 2011/12/23 夜神 岩男<supergiantpotato at yahoo.co.jp>:
>>
>>> Its Christmas, so probably lots.
> -=-
>
> faking sender as you did only shows more of your lacking.
>
> and Christmas has nothing to do with how many there are.
>
> a web search thru 3 sites on shows one living in India.
>

> just what is it you are ashamed of that you pretend as you do?

I'm not sure what's got you riled about my response. I really did write
that, not the Indian guy you've a problem with.

As far as Christmas goes, it is clearly the season when list goes
haywire, so I was only striving to make as much sense as everything else
in this thread to date.

I've been around for quite a while, too. Someone might be playing games
with identities here, but I've never noticed anyone trying to
impersonate me on this or any other list. (I *did* catch someone
pretending to me me on a blog once or twice, but that was quickly resolved.)