Openfoam is available!!!

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 14:23:08 UTC 2011

On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 2:27 AM, Antonio M <antonio.montagnani at gmail.com> wrote:
> Openfoam is available for F15 and F16, both 32 bit and 64 bit.
>
> On the download page http://www.openfoam.com/download/fedora.php I
> think that the instruction module load openmpi-x86_64 should be read
> module load openmpii386 in case of 32 bit.
>
> Shall it be included in the official repos???

As an aside (or rather back to the main topic! :) )

I have scotch building from a source RPM with minimal rpmlint output
(at least what I can personally fix).

If someone wants to take it I'll put it up for download. I only have a
historical interest in CFD from my college days and don't have a use
for it at the moment.

Richard