R: Re: R: Re: Openfoam is available!!!

Alan Cox alan at lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk
Fri Dec 23 15:13:36 UTC 2011

> never heard of Google??

Long before Google came manners. You might like to look those up on
google too

> as already explained, thread was already open: I will not spend any more
> time (that I don't have) to add any single line why I didn't (or I forgot to)
> add the description of Openfoam...

Which is a good way to damage the world's view of Openfoam and make them
associate it with badness. All you had to do was say 'See the older
thread for more info, its a program for XYZ'

Meanwhile the only foam is staying on my beer, and its not open 8)

Alan