Openfoam is available!!!

Claude Jones cjoneslists at tehogeeservices.com
Fri Dec 23 19:25:28 UTC 2011

On 12/23/2011 1:28 PM, Thomas Cameron wrote:
> The OP really should have included that description.

agreed, but, his omission wasn't deserving of all the claptrap it got; I
try to stay out of the noise on the list, but, of late, it's become like
summer mosquitoes in Canada's forests around here - there are too many
passing time in self-laudatory pedestal mounting, while slinging
put-downs of others

the Openfoam project is probably of great interest to a very small
subset of listmembers - they would have appreciated the new information
if they hadn't heard it - if you hadn't heard of OpenFoam, you had the
option of ignoring the post, or doing a quick check to find out what it
was about (as I said, it took me three seconds) - what's the point of a
long thread castigating the OP???

--
Claude Jones Brunswick, MD, USA