Was Fedora vs openSUSE now -exageration extraordinaire

Rameshwar Kr. Sharma mathsrealworld at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 06:54:49 UTC 2011

On Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 10:44 PM, Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com> wrote:

> George, I think you are unnecessarily harsh and abusive - but my
> determination was made long before this exchange. That said, you
> seemingly are incapable of understanding the adage... don't feed the
> trolls.

He is person who is born to debate and talk non sense, most of the
time, I have seen this.

> and so there is no doubt about Rameshwar being a troll, consider...

> http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/users/2011-December/410414.html

> and

> https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-users/2011-December/255723.html

> Whether he has other identities on this and the other lists is something
> I am not going to waste any time speculating upon but it seems that he
> is just a waste of time and energy.

Correct, I did ask in the Ubuntu lists too, but please: for a while
think of the time when you too were an absolute beginner and finding
your way typical of chosing the correct distribution and then start
working for it! Its typical for a newbie to decide for the correct
distribution, so that matters a lot and it seems as if someone is a
troll, but this is not the case Craig. I hope you would see from my
(newbie) perspective too.