Was Fedora vs openSUSE now -exageration extraordinaire

Rameshwar Kr. Sharma mathsrealworld at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 06:57:15 UTC 2011

On Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 11:31 PM, g <geleem at bellsouth.net> wrote:

> as always, i do respect your opinion, other than a couple times we
> have gotten a little sideways, i have tried to maintain my harshness
> and abusiveness to trolls, and other such ingrates.

You are harsh in almost every talk, more of the times, I have seen you
being non sense and abusive and talking anything of the persons of any
country, like for Americans, if you are from Greek, don't abuse
Americans.

> i agree. some times i just get weak.

Not some times, almost, all of the times.

> true, he has been a great waste of time, both on and off list.

You are also a waste bin, do you understand this?