Was Fedora vs openSUSE now -exageration extraordinaire

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Sat Dec 24 10:06:16 UTC 2011

On Sat, 2011-12-24 at 12:24 +0530, Rameshwar Kr. Sharma wrote:

> Correct, I did ask in the Ubuntu lists too, but please: for a while
> think of the time when you too were an absolute beginner and finding
> your way typical of chosing the correct distribution and then start
> working for it! Its typical for a newbie to decide for the correct
> distribution, so that matters a lot and it seems as if someone is a
> troll, but this is not the case Craig. I hope you would see from my
> (newbie) perspective too.
----
When I was a 'newbie' I observed. Back then you understood 'how to ask
smart questions'...

because if you didn't, you would be reprimanded. Before you ask another
question on this list you need to read the above link.

But there is a little more tolerance for clueless people these days...
not an abundance, but some.

If you want to ask a specific question about your usage of Fedora, by
all means, ask.

There is no one correct distribution. If there was, we would all be
using it or do you think we are so stupid we would deliberately choose
not to use it?

Do your own research. Invest in your own knowledge. Develop your own
opinions.

Stop wasting everyone's time and if you are using more than 1 name on
this list - stop that.

Craig

believed to be clean.