Listings Question About Ping

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sat Dec 24 14:45:39 UTC 2011

On Sat, 2011-12-24 at 11:31 +0100, Reindl Harald wrote:
> really?
>
> i had several operations on my eyes from 2006 until now, currently
> only the left eye is able to recognize anything on a screen with
> only 80% or a healthy person and i have no problems with it
>
> so you better should consult a doctor to find out what is wrong
> with your eyes instead explain others "that you are going"!

Were you really replying to Craig?  Because your comment doesn't make
sense with what you quoted from him.

If you're responding to my comment about blue being the hardest colour
for the human eye to see, it's a fact of life.  It's the colour that
we're least sensitive to.  We're mostly sensitive to green, then red,
then blue.  The ratios of them are approx 59%, 30% red, then 11% blue,
to make up 100% of what we see.  Also, the focal depth for each colour
is different.  It's one of the reasons why so many people have trouble
seeing things well with those new LED torches, they're too blue.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.