Giving Up On Fedora

Lio linuxisone at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 13:43:24 UTC 2011

On Sun, Dec 25, 2011 at 7:11 PM, Lio <linuxisone at gmail.com> wrote:

> Personally asking you: did you ever give openSUSE a try? If not, try
> that and check the results, I bet you would be more happy.

Please be sure that this line is according to me, don't think it in
general, people in Fedora are more innovative, if you need an highly
innovative system, use Fedora (yes), but you have to regularly ask the
things here but if you need to work some other things, you should need
a stable version, IMHO openSUSE but remember Fedora gives you a more
better and enhanced learning environment, making people least of dumb,
that's all to say you since you were earlier an *buntu user.