Sound not working

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Mon Dec 26 08:14:23 UTC 2011

On 12/26/2011 03:32 AM, Mike Chambers wrote:
> Well, it's fixed, for now anyway haha.  I couldn't ever get it to work
> with the onboard audio as mentioned/shown earlier in this thread.  So I
> tried a creative labs SB pci card I had from bout 4 years ago and it
> worked right off the bat.  Will try later with the onboard and see if
> can ever get it to work.
>
> Thanks for the help though,

Well, I did a bit more searching and I found a number of cases where
folks were having the same problem with the same HW.  I'd not found a
case where they actually solved the problem.  I didn't go so far as to
check bugzilla but that may be worth your time.

fools. -- Douglas Adams in "Mostly Harmless