How To Install Miro & Arista In Fedora 16

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Mon Dec 26 19:49:04 UTC 2011

On 12/27/2011 12:02 AM, Swapnil Bhartiya wrote:

> I can't find Miro and Arista in Fedora repos (have also installed Live
> and RPM Fusion). I need these two apps to convert movies for my
> Samsung Galaxy 10.1 tab (and also writing a review). Is there any easy
> way to install such apps on Fedora?

I've never used either of those 2.  I think Miro was in the F15
repository and if so could also work fine in F16.

I normally use HandBrake to convert videos for my Asus Transformer.
They have F15 rpms and while it is labeled F15 Only it works just fine
in F16.

http://handbrake.fr/

fools. -- Douglas Adams in "Mostly Harmless