Sorting Shotwell files..? & "people bugs".. & resizing icons in home-dir..?

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Mon Dec 26 22:16:47 UTC 2011

On 12/26/2011 01:46 PM, Craig White wrote:
> hopefully a moderator will run lpeng564 from the list but the fedora 9
> signature belongs to Tim

IIRC, the twit quoted the text, followed it with his own email address
then quoted the entire message he was replying to with nothing added.
In that context I thought that he was putting a little bit of
meaningless text at the top of his post because he was getting so much
flack for what he'd been doing.  I sit corrected.