Some businesses and professionals need an extremely secure OS lock, that even the best of the best can't crack...

Linda McLeod lindavaldeen at fastmail.fm
Mon Dec 26 23:12:15 UTC 2011

Re: Some businesses and professionals need an extremely secure OS lock,
that even the best of the best can't crack...

From:
    "Koh Choon Lin" <2choonlin at gmail.com> [Add]
To:
    "Community support for Fedora users" <users at lists.fedoraproject.org>
Date:
    Mon, 26 Dec 2011 3:56 AM (11 hours 3 minutes ago)
    Show message - Delete attached message - Save copy of attached
    message
    Show full header

Hi

On Mon, Dec 26, 2011 at 10:05 AM, Linda McLeod
<lindavaldeen at fastmail.fm> wrote:
> I lost the encrypted login PW for one of my many hd's, and found that I
> can easily over-ride to restore it if I do a little cracking with
> codes.. The data was easily found in a Google search, which means that
> an encrypted OS isn't really a locked OS..  So I'm wondering how can we
> have sure-fire fool-proof crack-proof keys that maintain a private
> corporate computer totally safe and private from the crazy world's
> bullying and messing..?

Are you referring to use Google to find out the password via its hash?

______________________________

I'm trying to find a simple yet complex system within a system, that
secures private data behind internal passwords and a hardware key, which
both can't be cracked..  "a file safe" that really works, and isn't too
much of a bother to run.. it doesn't "fight" you...  It seems it needs
be "a secondary mother board and separate ram file", separate from the
main mother board, and linkable only to the primary M-Board when the OS
is switch disconnected from the Net..?

Are there any towers that have two mother boards..?

The lost PW is the "Root PW"..  Plus the other lost PW, on another old
hd, is the PW to open the encrypted F-14 OS...