Sorting Shotwell files..? & "people bugs".. & resizing icons in home-dir..?

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Tue Dec 27 12:33:45 UTC 2011

On 12/27/2011 08:25 PM, Tim wrote:
> I'm beginning to think the lpeng poster is another deliberate time
> waster, or another persona of one of the fruitcakes on this list
> throwing a tantrum.  I can see quite a few empty postings this week.

Even though there have been reports of the same issue with this mailid
on other lists, I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that it was
deliberate.  As has been noted he is using "iPhone Mail" and he is
locate in China.  Also, as I mentioned earlier, since gmail has this
wonderful feature of not showing email "from" you that come through
mailing lists it is perfectly reasonable he had no clue as to what was
happening and considering the types of messages he was getting and
potentially his lack of English skills...  Well, I'm willing to give him
the benefit of the doubt.

On that note, I did send him an email off list and explained to him the
situation.  My wife wasn't home, so I could not get it to the person in
Chinese.  But, after I did we haven't seen any more of his "responses".
So, maybe it is fixed.

fools. -- Douglas Adams in "Mostly Harmless