Which Linux software is the very best for slide shows..?

Linda McLeod lindavaldeen at fastmail.fm
Wed Dec 28 23:07:39 UTC 2011

Which Linux software is the very best for slide shows..? one that has
"remove", in right click, to enable users to edit the slide show as it's
running..?

Would be nice if I could send a defective pix from slide show to a pix
repair file, &/or straight to Gimp..  Is there a "Gimp slide show"..?

I've been wondering about buying a digital projector.. but right now
they are quite expensive.. some over a $thou.. but no cheap ones yet..
Please tell.. What are the very best projectors, and which ones should
be avoided..?  And does anyone have a projector(s) that they would let
go cheap..?

What's the best backing for today's computer projectors..?
I'm thinking I could run four projectors, one aimed at each wall of a
room.. to make it feel like I'm in the middle of a "cyber-forest"..  Has
anyone done this..?  Please describe how you did it, and the feelings
you get from experiencing it.. Can you run four projectors off a four
input camera card..?  Or is that for input only..?  What hardware and
software will run multiple video projectors..?

Why isn't "cyber" in the computer's dictionary..?