Thanks Joel.. and "Does the computer "think"..?

Joel Rees joel.rees at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 23:54:44 UTC 2011

LOL

On Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 8:22 AM, Patrick Lists
<fedora-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl> wrote:
> On 29-12-11 00:00, Linda McLeod wrote:
>
> Why is it possible for tens of thousands of subscribers to this list to
> follow the mailing list guidelines, respect the goal of this mailing list
> and show proper conduct when participating, except you?

Judging from the name, I'd guess Linda is female.

> What makes you so special that you think the rules do not apply to you? That
> you think you can show such blatant disrespect?

If Linda is female, this question is incorrect.
(Females are by definition special.)

> Why do you choose to ignore several posts that point out that you are out of
> line. Why do you continue your ridiculous behavior?

See above.

> It's time for you to leave.

And deny us the glory of her presence?

(Heh. Relax. Unfortunately, not all women who join tech lists have
figured men out to the degree that the Wilson sisters have. ;-)

(Or use your filters.)