where is the config for dynamically added volumes in nautilus?

Da Rock fedora-list at herveybayaustralia.com.au
Fri Dec 30 03:42:22 UTC 2011

On 12/30/11 11:49, Antonio Olivares wrote:

> [...]
Yes, but there is still the same problem- my question is how is it
notified/config/whatever? I used hal in the equation because that is
what *was* used, and all the data I could find on the net was based on
it (mind you it is only in hindsight this "trade secret" has been
divulged, and even then... hmmm). But Udev still has to use the same
method as well, right? So what gives? It has to be stored somewhere...
so where?