"It's time for you to leave."

Joel Rees joel.rees at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 06:29:06 UTC 2011

On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 2:44 PM, Patrick Lists
<fedora-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl> wrote:
> On 30-12-11 05:16, Craig White wrote:
>>
>> On this list, we have a pretty wide variety of users including those
>> that are simply desktop only end users that simply want to use a
>> computer and aren't necessarily computer hobbyists nor system admins.
>> [..]
> [...] I see someone who is trolling and/or has some wires
> cross-connected.

Reading her posts often reminds me of trying to teach my sisters how
to use something on the computer. All of them at once, on a day when
they definitely have their wires crossed.

She could be a relatively thoroughly constructed troll, I'll grant
that. But I've known women who were just like this. (I've known a few
guys whose thought streams were as hard to follow, too, really.)

Anyway, I can't be hard on her and then go try to ask my sisters to be
patient with the tech they don't understand. Would be a bit
hypocritical of me.

I do wonder where she gets the time and money to do the things she
asks about, ... .

--
Joel Rees