"It's time for you to leave."

antonio montagnani antonio.montagnani at alice.it
Fri Dec 30 09:31:57 UTC 2011

nomnex ha scritto / said the following    il giorno/on 30/12/2011 10:00:
>> On Thu, 29 Dec 2011 21:16:16 -0700
>> Craig White<craigwhite at azapple.com>  wrote:
>>
>> I don't share your obvious contempt for her presence and think
>> you have been unnecessarily harsh.
>
> I think that too. I am a Fedora desktop user. My understanding is that
> Fedora welcome a broad range of users. I have not problem with elitist
> people, but tolerance has to come first, else it's being pedantic.
>
> Patrick could have either filter her (his?) messages, either not
> read them (what I did). No hard feeling on both sides.
>
> my 2 cents.

in this list a bunch of talebans (a list is easy to be prepared) think
to have the truth and of course the right to say what is right and what
is wrong.
Do they want to make people move to other places???
And thanks to their attitude (not the people they blame) makes this list
noisy

My two cents

--
Antonio M