File copy errors on EXT4 SSD but fsck says its clean ????

linux guy linuxguy123 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 19:14:10 UTC 2011

That is what I though, when I read it during the session.  Thanks for
confirming that I had it right the first time.

Update: the drive went back to Intel this week.   They are sending me
a new replacement.   The service rep was telling me all about the 1.2
million hour MTBF spec as we completed the transaction.  I'm not sure
if they will tell me what they find when they autopsy it or not.  They
guaranteed me the drive would be destroyed and my data with it as
well.