F16 - a good experience

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 30 21:15:25 UTC 2011

> > Still, it makes me wonder.
> I wonder what Red Hat will do with it in RHEL?
> In the shape Gnome 3 is currently in Fedora (comprising
> Fedora 16), it doesn't have any future in the commercial
> world, IMO.
>
> Ralf
>
> -- users mailing list

The future is always uncertain.  How many devices(tablets) ares supported nicely by Gnome 3š interface?  Is Red Hat'š attention now away from the desktop (traditional Gnome 2) to Gnome 3 and target the Tablets and small devices like phones?

I want to agree with your opionion, but we actually can't write off anything out there, some folks tell me that M$ dismissed Android before and now it trails Android big time :(, however, it(M$) still makes $$$ for every android device sold and the patent cr*p that they have many manufacturers''numbers that they don't really lose :(   A friend that has critized me through the years, now has a phone with android on it.  I told him you are using Linux, he still denies it.  He says it is Googles baby, and I told him that they are using Linux kernel.

My $0.02

Regards,

Antonio