Mounting Motorola Atrix under Linux

Wade Hampton wadehamptoniv at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 04:08:22 UTC 2011

Happy New Year.

I have a Motorola Atrix and an Atrix 2.  Both have internal and
external SD cards.  Plugging them into my Fedora 16 64-bit
both are recognized but only the external is mounted.  I can't
even manually mount the internal one.

One post I saw indicated that CONFIG_SCSI_MULTI_LUN=y
must be set when building the kernel.  I am on 3.1.6-1.fc16.x86_64.
AFIK it is set in the .config as provided by the kernel source RPM.

On my earlier Fedora (14 or 15, i386), both partitions were
mounted.  Both partitions are visible under Windows.
A test on an updated F14 shows only one is mounted, however.