Firefox 9 can't set home page <SOLVED>

Patrick Lists fedora-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Sat Dec 31 16:37:03 UTC 2011

On 31-12-11 16:28, Aaron Konstam wrote:
> I solved my Firefox 9 homepage. No ones posting gave the best solution
> but some were close. All the responses helped me understand Firefox
> better so thank you all.

Forgot to mention: check if you have any conduit related files or
directories in your Firefox profile directory. Examples:

$HOME/.mozilla/firefox/<your_profile>/conduit
$HOME/.mozilla/firefox/<your_profile>/ConduitEngine
$HOME/.mozilla/firefox/<your_profile>/searchplugins/conduit.xml

If you have any of those you may want to remove them.

Regards,
Patrick