Installation Impressions

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sun Feb 6 02:46:18 UTC 2011

On Sat, 2011-02-05 at 10:40 -0800, Joe Zeff wrote:
> I found this in my Junk folder on Thunderbird.  Checking, it was sent
> to "Undisclosed Recipients."  Please don't do that, as I doubt I'm the
> only one on this list who considers that a sign of spam.

Possibly due to them posting through the gmane usenet portal.

Much as I might like the idea, in principle, I find that gmane's actual
method of posting back to this list to be a nuisance.  Something else
that it does is set a header so that replies go back to their
newsserver, *instead* of this list.  i.e. Hijacking.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.