Where can I find a functional nslookup?

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Sat Feb 12 17:00:02 UTC 2011

The nslookup shipped with Fedora is a toy, with most of the important
parts returning "not implemented" status. Can someone point me to a
source for the real program, such as I used on other systems like AIX?
The lack of functionality is becoming a real time-waster!

--
Bill Davidsen<davidsen at tmr.com>
   We are not out of the woods yet, but we know the direction and have