Where can I find a functional nslookup?

James Mckenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 12 23:07:08 UTC 2011

Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com> wrote:
>Sent: Feb 12, 2011 3:16 PM
>To: users at lists.fedoraproject.org
>Subject: Re: Where can I find a functional nslookup?
>
>On Sat, 2011-02-12 at 16:19 -0500, Bill Davidsen wrote:
>> Bill Davidsen wrote:
>[four dashes removed]
Please don't use multiple dashes in a message.  Some readers will drop out your response because a double dash is use to annotate the end of a message and the beginning of a signature block.
>hey, it's open source so feel free to dig in and fix the commands that
>you feel are broken.
Also, is there a reason you cannot use 'dig' vice 'nslookup'.  dig might just be what you need.

James McKenzie