What's the chipset in this D-Link USB device

mike cloaked mike.cloaked at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 17:43:34 UTC 2011

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 5:19 PM, JD <jd1008 at gmail.com> wrote:

> so I assume I have the R8192s, which is not supported by the kernel.
>
> However, I have found no match for this product id 3304 from vendor 07d1

I have a wireless dongle that is supported by the 8192 driver, and
found that there is this driver in the kmod-staging package from
rpmfusion - which works - you may need to install a firmware file but
the driver is available in the package I mentioned. I tested it about
a month ago. The same driver may work for your case if you are lucky
too.

--
mike c