Convert sqlite to mysql in f14?

Michael Hannon jm_hannon at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 15 21:31:26 UTC 2011

Hi, folks.  I've received a sqlite database that I'd like to convert to a mysql
database on my Fedora 14 system.  It's easy enough to dump the sqlite database,
but the resulting file contains some commands that mysql doesn't "like".

I see that there are commercial tools available to do this kind of conversion,
but this is (I hope) a one-time thing for me, so I'd prefer not to spend money
on it.

If you know of a (free) tool that will reliably do the conversion from sqlite to
mysql, will you please send me the relevant information?

Thanks,

-- Mike