freenx server question

Claude Jones cjoneslists at tehogeeservices.com
Thu Feb 17 00:31:46 UTC 2011

I've installed and configured freenx and it works. I'd like to use
shared key authentication, but I'm not sure I understand how it's
supposed to work. I've spent a couple of days reading howtos and
documentation, but I believe there's a gap in my understanding.

What I want to do is only allow connections from people who've got
the key, but, as it stands right now, if I know a username and
password, the first connection offers a dialog that offers an
unrecognized key, and would I like to accept it...

My question is, is there a way to turn off that dialog, and only
allow connections to people to whom I've previously distributed
the key - is my understanding correct in that this is a
configurable option?
--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA