CR-48 Gobi 2000 Support

Derek Tracy tracyde at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 17:59:57 UTC 2011

I am looking for a decent guide on the correct way to roll your own Fedora
kernel, basically I just want to patch the qcserial.c file along with the
other Fedora patches and compile.  Any idea where I could find such
documentation (kinda new to Fedora was a Gentoo/Funtoo user).

What times would you have available to work on / meetup in IRC?

Derek Tracy
tracyde at gmail.com