trying to add a wireless driver -live spin

Joshua Andrews woodguy552010 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 17 22:07:48 UTC 2011

Thank you.

I got it going with 'uname -r' found the kernel and down loaded rpms from rpmfusion.

Now if I can figure out the persistent overlay and write a script to install everything  when I boot the drive.

I'm not sure if I have to mount the overlay or what.

running from live spin now -- had to install firefox to check yahoo. it'll be gone next time I boot also.