Playing .mov files in Fedora

edik landave elwanka at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 20:04:27 UTC 2011

Yes, you can do it that way and then you create a symlink to it:
#as root after you did untar that packaged & rename the directory codecs:
ln -s codecs win32

#or if you untarred it & renamed the directory win32 then:
ln -s win32 codecs

#either way will work. I got used to the way I told you before but
later other instructionals mentioned the directory as /usr/lib/codecs
but since I learned the old way as rename them /usr/lib/win32 (as per
the xine site instructions) I started creating the soft link codecs to
it
It's works either way,

regards.