fc8 upgrade

JB jb.1234abcd at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 13:22:24 UTC 2011

JB <jb.1234abcd <at> gmail.com> writes:

Jorgen,

what the hell is it they are smoking there ... In Tokyo ?
I would like to try some of that stuff too ...

I guess there is a global revolution, new flower generation, verbotten
substances, and a lot of excitement in the air ...
But I think sys admins, rational people I am told, should stay out of that ...

Because you know about this Fedora users list, I ask you to please watch it.
We learn something here, every day. I can not guarantee, but after 6 months or
so you will be a better person ...

In the meantime, relax and have some fun (forget GUIs ...) :-)

Antonio Vivaldi - Summer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g65oWFMSoK0

JB