Fedora Core 14 wireless issue with Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6200)

Sebastian sebas0 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 01:14:18 UTC 2011

Thank you for those who have taken the time to suggest possible ways to get
my card working.
It seems I have the latest firmware, the one that came with the Fedora
64-bit DVD, that I downloaded from fedora ~1 week ago.
This is the output John was asking,

[root at cupri Downloads]# rpm -q iwl6000-firmware
> iwl6000-firmware-9.221.4.1-1.fc14.noarch

John, the wireless card was put into a machine I won on ebay by the same
authorised dell ebay reseller,
from Australia. The machine came with windows 7, I tested it in wondowz and
the card appeared to work fine in windows 7.

 Any other hints on the next steps to take to try to get wireless working
for this card, on Fedora 14?